Providers of Online E-Learning Leather Training Courses
With over 30 years experience within the leather care repair industry, we’re proud to lead the way for the future. You’re in the right place to learn how to repair, care, and restore leather.
WHO is the online training course for?
These online training courses are for:
- Those who simply do not have the time to attend any of our in-house training courses.
- People overseas who want to attend an internationally recognised course.
- People who want to take the course at their own convenience. Providing course is completed within 10 days of signing up.
- Or those who have an interest in leather repairs but aren’t 100% sure they want to commit just yet.
WHY learn with the Leather Repair Company?
- We’re market leaders in our industry. Learn with a multi-award winning company with a reputation across the globe.
- We are the ONLY leather repair company to offer IMI award courses (these are only for in-house training).
- With a vast amount of experience, technicians across the world, distributors on an international scale, you know you’re in good hands.
WHAT is included?
- You will learn a great deal of information on the full process of repairing and looking after leather. Starting with how to identify the leather before you begin work, to the care & maintenance of leather.
- The main course has 14 separate units to work on. Including a practical assignment and end of course exam with 21 written questions. Both of which are marked independently by our qualified assessors.
I don’t have any repair products to use.
- That’s okay! Our online training course all come with an “e-learning training pack”. In this pack, we will send you some items that will help you complete your practical assignment (affecting the overall mark).
What happens after I complete the course?
- Upon completing the course. Our qualified assessors will mark your practical assignment and the final exam. This may take several days to review. If you reached the benchmark for qualification, you shall receive a full e-learning certificate from the Leather Repair Company.
- You will also receive an information pack and an official Leather Repair Company e-learning certified logo to display as you wish.
- We will invite you to join our extensive support network where you can receive free advice